Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Photos

New bag of the month. I try to do a new one every month. I think I will do this one again making the opening slightly larger.




Here is the other end of the dining room. Yes I know there is a couch in there. I decided to leave it there after moving it to make room for the X-mas tree last year. That puppy weighs a ton! Anyhow, I have managed to get 100+ bag kits done up, 100 patterns, couple dozen silk scarves (see below), 20-30 packages of roving and too many other things to think about right now. I am about 8 days from set up time, so am trying to get it all together. The totes are filled with various fabrics. Several more of those are out of the frame. I am seriously beginning to think have lost my mind! What was I thinking??? We'll see if it's all worth it on th 30th.



No comments: