Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lesson Learned

Well, that'll teach me to complain about email programs. My internet provider experienced what they call a "catastrophic failure". This means I have lost all my files that were stored on the server. Now this usually wouldn't be a big deal, but all my business communications were there. Still trying to process this info. Not sure what the impact will be.

There was one bright spot in this mess. My address book is still intact. I am thankful for the small stuff.

On another electronic front, I picked up my Visa machine yesterday. Found some time to sit down with the literature today. Having a "Quick Reference" guide is nice, but I really would have preferred a users manual. Guess this means another trip to the back tomorrow. Maybe I can Google it.

Still putting together inventory for the booth I'll have at the quilt show. Today's results were disappointing, so no pics. Maybe I'll get some up in the morning before I overdye.

Judy, if you're out there I haven't forgotten you. The new dyes arrived today, so plan to get some more grays down. I wasn't happy with the results I was getting from the black I had in stock.

Time to get back at it.

No comments: