Friday, March 28, 2008

Show Time!

Meet my mom. She's the lady who is refusing to look at the camera. I'll try to catch her by surprise tomorrow.
Well it was a very short night, followed by a long day. Not complaining, just tired. I learned so much today. I have also cultivated many new contacts for future workshops and classes.
So anyway, this is my booth. I am so thankful I was put on the end.; I originally had only a single booth (10'x10') but due to a layout problem I was able to gain 8-10 feet more than I should have. Even with all the extra space I was sure I wouldn't get everything out. I did end up leaving a few totes under the table to keep it from looking too crowded.




These are samples for the workshop coming up in May. The light colored piece on the left is flour resist, the one leaning against it is rust dyed, and the rest are breakdown printing. email me at mail@badgercanyonhanddyes.com if you would like to register for the workshop.





No comments: