Monday, March 24, 2008

2 days and counting

You know how you're sure you've forgotten something? Well that's me this week. I am sure I will walk off and forget something important. I've written more lists than I can count. Have now resorted to walking around mumbling to myself "don't forget ______". My wonderfully supportive husband is leaving town on Wednesday (lucky him).

My biggest fear is that I don't have enough inventory. I have 500+ items ready, but want the booth to look full. Oh well, times up.

I did manage to design and put together another bag pattern Didn't have time to kit up any, so the patterns will have to do. Here's a picture of the newest.



Now to that lady on the east coast who is just as driven as I am, the last 2 pieces are down in dye. If the brown looks good I'll get one of them rusted in the morning. All should be ready to ship out on Monday. I'll email you Sunday night with an update.

Think I'll go "veg" for awhile.

No comments: