Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Domestic stuff

Nothing exciting going on today. I finished my fabric Christmas cards today. Now need to sit down and address them. I also managed to finish the stockings for the grand-babies. Of course I forgot to get a picture. No I am not going to open the boxes I spent a half hour packing to take one either.

I plan to get a few more done for other family members, so will keep the camera handy. I love this time of year, but am already tired of rushing around. I hate to post without a pic, so here's one of our tree. Yeah, it's a monster. It takes a full week to set up and decorate, so we always have it up by the weekend after Thanksgiving. Had to get a head start this year as we will be out of town the last week of Nov.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.