Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yep, more fabric

Well here it is after rinsing, washing and pressing. I was pleasantly surprised to see more yellow/blue than I thought would come through. I is now hanging in the garage waiting for step two. I prepped 5 screens tonight. I hope they have dried in time for me to do the next step by tomorrow.






I really should be spending some time putting listings up on my store. I did manage to get some yardage pressed and photographed. These are a couple of the yummy blue/blacks I over-dyed a few days ago. The purple/blacks are waiting on the pressing table. Maybe I'll get ambitious and list these in the morning. We'll see.....




Thought I'd leave you with this shot. That's Mr. Wonderful checking out what was supposed to be the granddaughters' Christmas present. As you can see by the date it will not be happening until next Christmas. I was very hesitant about sending her as she will have silk roving for hair. I plan for it to be waist length. The roving will pull apart if played with too much. I think I will need to redesign the hair. Good thing I have until December!

No comments: