Thursday, February 07, 2008

TCB

Well it looks like every other week is the best I can do keeping up here. I've been madly dyeing fabrics, roving, fibers etc to prepare for the annual quilt show here. I decided to jump in and vend at the event. Of course I don't have enough inventory, so it will be nose to the grindstone around here for awhile.

I also plan to have kits for 4 bags, silk paper notepad covers, silk paper kits and maybe a few other things for sale. I'll try to get some photos up of the samples. If I have some time I may make up bags for sale too.

Did I mention I have a class (bags) to give the end of this month, and another next month? Yeah, trying to get that together too! I'll be giving a surface design class for the local guild in May, and am planning another for June.

Needless to say I'm feeling a little behind. It's a good thing I work well under pressure.

No comments: