Thursday, January 10, 2008

Preparation

Sorry, no pictures today. I'm prepping to do some breakdown printing tomorrow. Have been busy mixing up print paste, pulling dyes, soaking fabric, over-dyeing fabric and rounding up all the equipment. Sounds boring (it is) I know, but I should have enough prepped to get me through he weekend of printing.
I promise to take pictures of the process and finished fabrics. I have been contemplating having a booth at our annual quilt show this year. I've thought about it for 3 years now. I think it's time to do it. I've been piling up some inventory, so by March I should be good to go.
I also have a 2 day workshop scheduled in May. I need to get some techniques perfected and samples done for the class. Looks kind of bad if the instructor is fumbling around with the tools etc...
Back to the dye room.

No comments: